Feb 19, 2008

ME N MYSELF

Assalamualaikum.hai..want to know about me? I try to introduced my self as detail as I can. My name Rohana Abdul Hamid and all my friends call me ‘ana’. But my mother call me ‘Teh’. On 2nd of July 1985, I was born in Kampung Lerek, Hulu Terengganu. But I grow up in Pahang.

I start studied in Sekolah Kebangsaan Jengka 15. the school is in front of my house. So, I never late to go to school. I studied in there start from I am 7 years old until 12 years old. After that, I went to Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Jengka Pusat. This school is boarding school. I start study in there until I take Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) exam. After get SPM result, I received offer to study in Pahang Matriculation College which famous with name ‘Matrik Gambang’. After one year, I continued study in University Malaysia Sabah and graduate last year.

My father work as farmer and my mother is a housewife.I have 10 siblings and I’am the 7th. Only 2 of us are male and the rest are female. My 2nd elders brother and all four of my elder sisters are teacher. My younger sister now study in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia in Multimedia and Communication. My second younger sister right now study in Petroleum Engineering in University Petronas and my younger sister will take SPM in this year. I hope all my family members are success in their life.

No comments: