Feb 19, 2008

RENT HOUSE

I think it so hard to being fresh graduate. So many challenge.. I spent about 5 month without do anything at home. So hard to find a job. . when I got offer from to being one of spiker, I feell so happy. It’s mean I will ending my bored life.

When I reached in Bukit Payung, I found its so hard to find rent house. Before stated training, spike coordinator show us one house for rent. But we only saw that house from outside gate because the house owner go to somewhere.The payment is rm1000 for a month. After discuss with my other friend, we agree to accept that house. Although the rent is so high for us, but we think it worth because that is double storey house. Our training started a week after, so we decided to go back first.

After Chinese New Year, I come back to Bukit Payung with all stuff. But so sad when I reached at that house, the house owner told that the house that we will stay is the house that beside the house that was showing to us last week. The house is single storey and we only can rent on two of the room in that house. Can you imagine that we should live 5 person in one room that have nothing and we must pay rm100 per person . so not ridicules..this is kuala Terengganu.Pekan Bukit paying.not KL. So I decide to find a new house.

I’m so lucky because one old aunty give me apart of her house to me for rent. Only rm50 per person. So, I invite my two other friend to live with me. And I’m very satisfied leave in there.

1 comment:

ray said...

dont you think the rent is too much for three of you? :)